White copal, cedar and osha are three powerful natural ingredients that have been used for centuries in spiritual and healing practices.
An incense mixture of white copal, cedar and osha root creates a unique aromatic experience that combines the uplifting qualities of the copal, cedar and the medicinal properties of osha root.
- White copal is a resin that comes from the copal tree, which originates in Central and South America - I use high quality white copal that I bring directly from the gatherer in Mexico. Copal has been used by local cultures for thousands of years;
- in ceremonies to purify the energy of space
- ward off negative energies
- bring harmony
- increase spiritual awareness.
- Cedar, on the other hand, is a tree found in many parts of the world, including North America, Europe, and Asia. The tree and its leaves have been used for centuries in various cultures for their healing and purifying properties. I use red cedar leaves from North America.
- The Osha root is a powerful root that originates in northern Mexico and southern America. The natives used it for a variety of medical problems including breathing problems and strengthening the immune system.The bears that lived in these areas would look for the root of Osha when they were sick, injured or weak - to get stronger.
When combined with incense, white copal, cedar and osha create an incense that can help:
- purify and clean the energy of the space
- promote relaxation
- strengthen and improve spiritual awareness
- reduce stress and anxiety
- promote mental clarity
- improve overall well-being.
קניתי קטורות ואני מאוד מרוצה מהן והשירות מעולה. ממליצה בחום!