The cinnamon incense also contains sugar and combines the warm and spicy aroma of cinnamon with the sweet scent of sugar to create a homely scent that is both comforting and uplifting.
Cinnamon is extracted from the bark of the cinnamon tree and has a rich earthy aroma that is often associated with warmth and comfort. One of the ingredients of the biblical incense. It is also believed to have:
- antibacterial and antifungal properties
- useful for purifying the air
- preventing the spread of bacteria.
Sugar, on the other hand, has a sweet, caramel and uplifting aroma that is often used to promote feelings of happiness and well-being.
Combined as incense, cinnamon and sugar create a scent that is:
- relaxing and invigorating
- promotes relaxation
- reduces stress
- creates a pleasant, homely and welcoming atmosphere.